SCB Job Board
Thank you for viewing this job. This job posting service is offered free of charge by SCB to the conservation community!
Currently 3588 jobs in database:
12 job(s) are only visible to current SCB members. Login now or wait 48 hours to see them too.
Endangered Species Program Vacancies
Job Type: full-time temporary position
Location: New York
Posting Date: 21 Jan 14
Closing Date: 14 Mar 14
The ideal candidates:
* Have an interest and/or coursework in ornithology, ecology, and natural resources
* Are able to meet the physical demands of the job: walking miles on the beach, carrying heavy fencing materials, digging trenches; all in typical summer weather
* Must demonstrate an ability to work effectively with others under stressful conditions
* Must be willing to work weekends & holidays, and flexible hours
* Have an ability to interact professionally with the general public
* Must be meticulous and concise in recording data
* Have a valid driver’s license (often required to drive 2-3 hours a day to visit sites)
This position pays $8.55/hour, up to 35 hours/week; housing may be available, indicate your interest. Use of your personal vehicle may be required.
There is no application, send resumes to: Diana Sanford
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 14, 2014
Please mention "I found this on the SCB website..." if you make a contact as a result of seeing opportunities posted here.