FOCUS GROUP PROPOSAL
Deadline for Focus Group Proposal submission is 15 November
Focus groups can be scheduled during or before the scientific meeting, depending on length. Focus groups before the main scientific program might incur some costs. Please contact the IMCC Program Committee for further details.
1. Focus group title
2. Whether this is a joint session with a Symposium, with justification
3. Description and justification (how your workshop will contribute to the overall theme of Making Marine Science Matter)
4. Appropriate congress topic(s) and/or research question
5. Organizer(s) name, affiliation, and complete contact information, including email address
6. Length, number of days, and preferred position in program (pre-meeting or meeting). Pre-meeting focus groups may be proposed for a maximum of eight hours. Lunch sessions may be a proposed for a maximum of 1.5 hours.
7. Expected outcomes and plans for communication of results
8. Format of focus group and any special logistic requirements (e.g., a room with internet access)
9. Whether any necessary funding for organizer and speaker expenses has been secured (for example, are funds available for speaker travel?)
10. Expected attendance (this will be used to allocate a suitable sized room).
HOW TO SUBMIT
To submit a proposal according to the call instructions and requirements, please click SUBMIT