Additional Giving Options
- Our corporate partners help advance SCB’s work by supporting our Section meetings and international Congresses. They also work actively to share ideas for restoring and preserving our world’s natural resources.
Special Individual Contributions
- Friends of SCB are special supporters whose commitment helps SCB scientists advance sound science now and in the future. Non-scientists and non-members alike can help make a difference with their generosity.
- With a memorial gift, family and friends can honor a loved one in a meaningful way.
- Workplace giving campaigns allow supporters to give through payroll deductions. For workplace giving campaigns, write in "Society for Conservation Biology"
- Some employers make matching gifts. Your employer may match all or a portion of your gift to SCB. Check with your human resources or benefits office for your company's policy.
Science for the Future, SCB’s Legacy program:
Please consider including SCB in your estate planning and ensure that your commitment to conservation science will be part of your legacy.
- Consider naming SCB as a beneficiary of your pension plan, IRA or retirement plan. During your life, you retain the ability to access the funds for your needs.
- If you have a life insurance policy that is no longer needed for its original purpose, you can use it to support SCB. You may be able to take a tax deduction for its value.
- A donation of appreciated securities to SCB allows you to avoid capital gains tax, while receiving a full income tax deduction.
- A bequest - a provision in your will from your estate a gift of property allows you to extend your life interest and influence in conservation science well into the future. For more information about bequests, please click here.
For additional information about these giving opportunities, please contact Anne Hummer at +1-202-234-4133 ext.102 or by email, email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your commitment to conservation and for helping the Society for Conservation Biology preserve the precious natural resources we all care about.
Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is a non-profit organization (Taxpayer ID #33-0147824) with tax-exempt status granted under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. There are a number of tax-advantaged giving opportunities available that enable you to help SCB while maximizing the deductions available to you for your contribution. Please consult your tax advisor.